You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Crofton, Maryland
“Long Term Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

This hotel is great as an alternative to traditional apartment living. I started living at ESA after selling my townhouse due to relocation for a new job. At ESA there is no security deposit and you have a month-to-month lease alternative. This location is in a corporate office park and has an outside pool. The staff is very nice and remembers me by name. They recently purchased new mattresses for all of the rooms.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Couples
Athens, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

Vickie has been very helpful. If you are going to stay in the area for awhile, then this a decent place. There are a good bit of restaurants in the area. the only big problem I have seen was the snow this weekend. As of today you still can't walk across the parking lot. All of the other near by hotels have cleaned the side walks and parking lot off.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

Rooms were assigned to multiple guest and the front desk staff were not even apologetic. We opened the first assigned room and there were people already there. Once we got to the second room, someone else opened it and said that they had been assigned that room.
Twice in 10 minutes!!!!!

• Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, March 5, 2015
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed that you were checked into rooms that were already occupied. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I have spoken with the guest service representative working that evening. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ccc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

the hotel is nice and in a great location however there was no heat on such a cold night. The front desk told me there was nothing they could do because maintenance would not be in for another day. If I was staying longer than an evening I would have requested to see a manager but I just checked out.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location during your stay with us. Still, I apologize that the heat in your room was not working properly. I will be working with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Cumberland, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

For the money, you can do better! On the pro side, the common areas were well kept. Be careful if you use the luggage carts, they also use them to haul the trash around. Nothing is more appealing then the thought of touching something they have been using as a trash bin minutes before! When they say grab & go breakfast, they mean when they first put it out you better grab it. We asked, the only thing they refill is the coffee. You want a muffin or a breakfast bar it ain't gonna happen once they are gone. Again, for the money you can do better. The pillows were the size of travel pillows and there were only 2 per bed. The unit had a sofa bed but no linens - you have to ask and it takes forever to get them.The suites have a full kitchen BUT no accessories. A stove doesn't do you much good unless you have pan to cook with or a plate and silverware. When I questioned Samera, the rude front desk person, we were told you have to ask for them. We had relatives staying in the room next to us and they had a fully stocked kitchen they didn't ask for. Samera didn't know how to answer that one and informed us she didn't work here. Yep, name tag on and she didn't work there! Also, if you have a promotion discount good luck getting the discount. We were told we would get it at check out. Samera told me she gave my promotion to another guest and didn't think she could also give it to me. She finally gave me the discount -in cash -then asked me for the money back they would send me a check. Sorry....I took the money and ran....I will never stay at this property again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Nanuet, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Other than the fact that it is clean and inexpensive, there is nothing exceptional about this hotel. The internet service in the room is really slow and the selection for breakfast is poor, there is no shampoo and they only offer housekeeping service once a week. One night I went out for dinner and when I returned to the hotel the front door was closed and my room key did not work, I called the front desk from the phone in the foyer but no one answered, luckily another guest arrived whose key worked. I stayed here because my company paid for it, but I would not otherwise stay at this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our affordable rates. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our free Wi-Fi, our grab-and-go breakfast and our housekeeping policy. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that toiletries are available upon request at the front desk, should you need them in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park? Share your experiences!