You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8890 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD 21045   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
“bitterly cold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

the hotel is nice and in a great location however there was no heat on such a cold night. The front desk told me there was nothing they could do because maintenance would not be in for another day. If I was staying longer than an evening I would have requested to see a manager but I just checked out.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location during your stay with us. Still, I apologize that the heat in your room was not working properly. I will be working with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Couples
Solo
Cumberland, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

For the money, you can do better! On the pro side, the common areas were well kept. Be careful if you use the luggage carts, they also use them to haul the trash around. Nothing is more appealing then the thought of touching something they have been using as a trash bin minutes before! When they say grab & go breakfast, they mean when they first put it out you better grab it. We asked, the only thing they refill is the coffee. You want a muffin or a breakfast bar it ain't gonna happen once they are gone. Again, for the money you can do better. The pillows were the size of travel pillows and there were only 2 per bed. The unit had a sofa bed but no linens - you have to ask and it takes forever to get them.The suites have a full kitchen BUT no accessories. A stove doesn't do you much good unless you have pan to cook with or a plate and silverware. When I questioned Samera, the rude front desk person, we were told you have to ask for them. We had relatives staying in the room next to us and they had a fully stocked kitchen they didn't ask for. Samera didn't know how to answer that one and informed us she didn't work here. Yep, name tag on and she didn't work there! Also, if you have a promotion discount good luck getting the discount. We were told we would get it at check out. Samera told me she gave my promotion to another guest and didn't think she could also give it to me. She finally gave me the discount -in cash -then asked me for the money back they would send me a check. Sorry....I took the money and ran....I will never stay at this property again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Nanuet, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Other than the fact that it is clean and inexpensive, there is nothing exceptional about this hotel. The internet service in the room is really slow and the selection for breakfast is poor, there is no shampoo and they only offer housekeeping service once a week. One night I went out for dinner and when I returned to the hotel the front door was closed and my room key did not work, I called the front desk from the phone in the foyer but no one answered, luckily another guest arrived whose key worked. I stayed here because my company paid for it, but I would not otherwise stay at this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our affordable rates. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our free Wi-Fi, our grab-and-go breakfast and our housekeeping policy. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that toiletries are available upon request at the front desk, should you need them in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park

Address: 8890 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD 21045
Location: United States > Maryland > Columbia
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park Hotel Columbia
Columbia Extended Stay
Extended Stay Columbia

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.