“Blood in the tub and lost memories” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8890 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD 21045   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Columbia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Blood in the tub and lost memories”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2004

I was a little disappointed when our room's rug near the AC was wet but when
1. I lost a pair of white low heel shoes size 5 1/2 W
2. Then my daughter told me she had to wipe BLOOD OFF THE TUB when we went to bed the first night--

I was disgusted although I had already reserved a room in Dallas for my grandson's graduation from the Art Institute. I kept the reservation and was pleased until--rings my deceased husband gave me disappeared:
one gold coin, size 5
one mother's ring with my four children's birthstones in it.

Leave it at this, I will not stay in your inns again.
In order to save money, I lost three items which were valued much, much, much higher than the price of another hotel.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park

Address: 8890 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD 21045
Location: United States > Maryland > Columbia
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park Hotel Columbia
Columbia Extended Stay
Extended Stay Columbia

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.