Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Columbia
Virginia
“Dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2008

I was here for 3 nights on a business trip. When I cheked in the woman was chit chatting on her cell phone half the time during the check in process. Got into my room, went to check the bed, and found garbage all over the floor between the bed and the shelfing unit. Wrappers, medicine directions, bottle rings, and either q-tips or lollipop sticks were on the ground in CLEAR view of a person ie: the maids. That grossed me out. Woke up expecting a nice full breakfast, for the price I paid for the room, I expected a lot. Only to find my options were apples and bagels. I ended up going to a local coffee shop to get a muffin and such. So allthough my situations were different, this review goes along with the others. There are nicer places for less, so stay there.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alexandria, VA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2007

I stayed here for one night while on business in Maryand. By far the worst hotel experience of my life.
It would seem that there are many people actively "living" in the hotel. On my particular floor there was loud music, yelling, laughing, etc until 4am. At one point I called the front desk and I heard them come up to my hallway, but it did little to quell the other guests. I would have gone down the hall and told everyone myself... but lets just say the other guests didn't look the like type you would ask for a little courtesy from...
I would rather sleep in my car than in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2007

During a family vacation to MD, we stayed at the Extended stay delux. I called to make the reservation after researching the hotel online. When I asked what the difference was between the delux and just extended stay, the woman curtly replied, "We are delux." This I found is debateable. Our room was dirty, that is our second room, after our first one had a broken microwave. The complementary continential breakfast consisted of bruised apples and stale bagels, which they had the nerve to only serve monday thru friday. Years of managing our families pet shop paid off when I recognized the holes in the complimentary coffee packages were indeed made by rodents knawing through the packaging. And the best one was, you had to pay an additional ten dollars if you wanted houskeeping. I will never stay at any of these hotels again, and I certainly will never pay additional for a "delux" hotel again.

Robyn Curry

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — the pictures on the web did not reflect the true rooms nor did the breakfast offered
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2004

I was very pleased with my stay at the Wellesley
Inn and Suites in Columbia, Maryland. I found the
hotel staff to be very friendly and courteous the
facility itself including the outdoor pool was clean
and smelled nice. The surrounding area of the
hotel was scenic and quiet. Just down the road was
every store and resturaunt imaginable. Me and my
husband really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast they provided , expecially the homemade
waffles and french toast. We were amazed at the
selection. I truly recomend this Hotel, and if I am
ever in the area again I will definitely return.
Kim Manley

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2004

I was a little disappointed when our room's rug near the AC was wet but when
1. I lost a pair of white low heel shoes size 5 1/2 W
2. Then my daughter told me she had to wipe BLOOD OFF THE TUB when we went to bed the first night--

I was disgusted although I had already reserved a room in Dallas for my grandson's graduation from the Art Institute. I kept the reservation and was pleased until--rings my deceased husband gave me disappeared:
one gold coin, size 5
one mother's ring with my four children's birthstones in it.

Leave it at this, I will not stay in your inns again.
In order to save money, I lost three items which were valued much, much, much higher than the price of another hotel.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park

Address: 8890 Stanford Boulevard, Columbia, MD 21045
Location: United States > Maryland > Columbia
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park Hotel Columbia
Columbia Extended Stay
Extended Stay Columbia

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.