Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Columbia
Orlando, Florida
“Love the staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The staff is what makes this place a home away from home. Brenda, Marty, Michele, Ben, Jen and cant forget the maintenance Damon and the housekeeping that clean my room Maria. The rooms are cleaned and well maintained, if I have any problems they are quick to get it resolved. I like the coffee bar as well.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Annandale
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stayed here on business. The room looked grubby, the carpet and bedspread had cigarette burns. If you absolutely have to stay here for 1 night it is OK but I would not want to stay of any longer period. On the up side, the front desk staff are extremely nice and very helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Columbia, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

The bed are extremely uncomfortable and my back now hurts. The maids don't speak english so when I went to ask her for towels I have to grab them myself. The people at the desk are rude and don't care. We have been staying here for about a month.. The first room we were in, the a/c went out, and the room we are in now... the a/c is leaking water all over the floor. So the floor is soaked, and it totally stinks in here. The maintenance man came in and said he fixed it, but no, he just vacuumed all the water up. We went today to ask for a different room since this one has water all over the floor and stinks and they are saying our first room we stayed in being trashed, when it is NO where being trashed, and they are being very rude. So we will probably be leaving. Oh and also, there are little bugs flying around all over in both rooms we've been in. The internet sucks, and is really slow and keeps going out, along with their satellite tv.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

These rooms definitely need to be updated. Also, there were ants, the A/C barely worked, and the carpets & furniture were tattered. The staff was quite friendly and it's nice having a full kitchen, but that definitely does not justify a nearly $200/night rate. Next time I'm in the area, I'll be back in the Courtyard Marriott!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Comfortable and enjoyable. Like a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

Whatever you do, do not stay in this hotel. The staff is very unprofessional. Upon checking in, the room was not ready. A friend did a late check-in, found the room occupied by people who apparently should not have been in the room. They quickly dashed out of the room. When they went to the front desk, they said there was nothing they could do about it. They had no idea how to change the room key code so the quest did not want to return to the unclean room. They were told the only rooms left were smoking room. Upon arriving to the room, I could not believe how strong the smell from cigarette smoke that was in the room. This room had never, ever been aired out; the carpet and furniture had burn marks and the carpet was a filthy mess. Even the room that I was occupied had worn carpeting that was not clean and the sofa was worn and stained. All-in-all, the experience in this hotel was one of the worst experiences. This hotel is not worth the aggravation. Stay away!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2009

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. The hotel is located conveniently off of Route 100 and close to shopping and dining options.

Parking was good - the lot was big and more than enough open spots. Check-in was fine - the staff were friendly. She did tell me when I checked in that the front desk closes at 11pm.

When making my reservation - I was able to choose between a regular suite and I believe their upgraded suite. I went upgraded. Glad I did because I would have hated to see the regular room if it was worse than mine. The room I stayed in just felt dirty, old and used. Now I know I shouldn't have expected much but I have stayed in the StayBridge hotel (which is 2 minutes from this hotel) the previous night for the same rate and there was a big big difference.

When I peeled back the covers of the bed for the night, I found some hair which was gross. I could live with one hair but there were multiple.

As far as noise in the hotel, there was none the night I stayed.

The front desk did close at 11pm so there are no late night check-ins. They lock the facility up at 11pm.

All in all, the place was average at best. There are numerous options on the same road next to this hotel - the StayBridge, Hampton. Rates will likely be higher but you won't feel dirty leaving the hotel even though you just showered.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park? Share your experiences!