“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I grew up in Columbia, and have always enjoyed going to concerts at Merriweather. Park across the street and save yourself some time and money!

Middle River, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
“Wonderful outdoor fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I grew up going to Merriweather. Lots of concerts or other activities. I always have a good time. I am a local so it has been apart of my life. Any time i go I see people I grew up with, which is always fun. They hold all types of fun events!

Columbia, Maryland, United States
4 attraction reviews
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is such a great place to see a concert. Open air, plenty of lawn to sit on.Decent food. Tucked away in the heart of Columbia, easier to get to than other venues of the same type such as Wolftrap, or Mann music center.

Visited October 2012
maryland
6 attraction reviews
“Close by for me...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Go frequently for various events. Great for Wine in the Woods every May. I live within walking distance so the extra vote may be for convenience.

Visited December 2012
Yaounde, Cameroon
33 attraction reviews
“Paths with large hills, not good for seniors”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had to take my elderly parents to my son's graduation at Merriwether. We had to park in a back lot and walk down and up a long path with plenty of hills, we were actually going to leave but braved through it. Merriweather needs to upgrade their handicap and senior access capabilities before we will ever return.

Visited December 2012