“Hard to Spot But Worth It” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 223 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Golden, Colorado
“Hard to Spot But Worth It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Tucked in the back of a strip mall like setting adjacent to a Giant parking lot, Tino's is a little hard to find. However the food and service makes it worthwhile.

Their marinara sauce is excellent and the pasta cooked correctly - it IS an Italian restaurant, right? The service is very good, at least our waitress was well-informed and believed in service with a smile.

I recommend this place and would go back there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Catonsville
“Very Authentic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tino's has very authentic Italian style food. My son loves the pizza, I enjoyed the Shrimp Risotto. So creamy and delicious. Probably the best risotto I have ever had. Atmosphere is nice and business like by day, but by night more romantic.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calabash, North Carolina
“From Pizza to Full Meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had a gourmet pizza and a wine flight. Enjoyed both. Menu offered good variety. Reasonable prices. Not far from Columbia Springhill Suites

Visited June 2013
“Nice family restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I took my family to dinner at Tino's after deciding that no one was up for cooking. We arrived at around 6pm on a week day. Service was friendly and fast. They brought bread and drinks quickly. We had pizza, and a couple build your on pasta meals. Entrees were enjoyed by all. The four of us ate well for about $60. We're glad we tried Tino's and I'm sure we'll return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Alway good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband, daughter and I stoppped by late on a Sunday night and Tino's did not disappoint. We have been to Tino's many times and used to frequent the restaurant that occupied the space before Tino's. The menu is very similar, but the atmosphere is much nicer. The house salad with the house dressing and the fresh baked bread is delicious. I always have the Fetticini Bolognese which was my favorite dish from the previous restaurant and it tastes just the same. My daughter's favorite is the Chicken Chesapeake which is diced chicken sauteed with crab meat and red peppers in a rose cream sauce and she likes it over penne. My husband always orders the Seafood Mare Belle which is shrimp, crab meat, and scallops that is sauteed, in this case, with a white wine sauce, over linguini. Tino's is happy to serve any dish on the menu with whichever pasta or sauce you prefer. For dessert, don't miss the Tino's signature mousse which is a semi-frozen creamy white mousse that is drizzled with caramelized almonds. It's the perfect finish to a really good meal.

• Visited May 2013