“Really Good Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 223 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Glenwood Maryland
“Really Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I gotta state that the margherita pizza at Tinos is as close to the pizza I had in Rome as any I have ever had in the U.S.

This is a gem of a restaurant. Maybe a higher priced than some, yet I feel that it is worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Italian you can believe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Not many Italian restaurants remind me of growing up near Boston where Wednesdays were "Prince Spaghetti Day"! When I eat at Tino's... I'm brought back home. The Italian sausage side dish is so good, I always order it regardless of my main dish!

Visited November 2012
Ellicott City Md
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our family of four, including two teenage daughters, recently visited Tino's for the first time. We were waited on by Jeff. He did a great job, listened, made suggestions, kept our drinks full. We were pleased will all of our meals. The alfredo was the best. A slight hint of nutmeg was a nice surprise in the sauce. The gnocchi was cooked just right, the pesto chicken was good and and the meatball pizza was also good. No complaints. We took home some desserts and they were also very good. I like the way they serve theTheir cannoli's, with broken shell and a cup of the filling to dip. The only down side was that the restaurant was packed so it was a bit noisy. We will definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Great food and attentive servers; cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a consistently excellent restaurant where some friends and I meet once a month. Lots of good size booths for conversation, and a nice bar area. The food is delicious, with lots of variety on the menu, and they have great wine choices too.

Visited November 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Good food - great place for Gluten-Free!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Prices were a little high, but food was very good. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable and the atmosphere was very pleasant. My husband is gluten-free and he found a nice selection of pasta, pizza and desserts. He tried the pizza and enjoyed it - the crust was comparable to other decent gluten-free crust we've tried. (i.e. not too crumbly, no cardboard taste, etc.) My traditional pizza was also very good. Only negative I'd report is that the dessert wasn't stellar - the "mousse" is actually a frozen dessert, about the consistency of cold butter and the mouthfeel of shortening. The creme brulee tasted very good, but was kinda soupy. Overall, a pleasant night out and a fair amount of choices for my poor husband. :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere