“Good pho” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been to pho dat thant in Towson many times and while in columbia for work, decided to try this one.
The pho here was good but not as good as in Towson (the broth is much richer and complex there). Having said that, I have been to many other pho restaurants and I would rank this second best. The cilantro, basil and limes were very fresh. I would order a coconut juice - it goes great with the pho especially if you like siracha.
The service was great and you can't beat the price.
I don't ever order anything but pho but I tried the ginger chicken and the chicken with vegetables and they were both delicious!!
Definitely worth checking out!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great value and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We used to live in the area and whenever we are home to visit we eat here at least two or three times. It is always busy but the service is efficient. My favorites are ginger scallion chicken and string bean delight. My kids love the big bowls of Pho and all the fun toppings. Great value for the money and the quality of food is high despite the basic decor.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Massachusetts
“Good Vietnamese Food at decent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I eat a lot of Vietnamese food and this place is good. The Pho has no MSG yet flavorful. A large bowl of Pho has plenty of noodle but little meat but the price can't be beat. The mango shake is good, the beer is good and cheap, the grilled pork with vermicelli is flavorful. Overall, a great restaurant at a reasonable price.

Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, and service, not pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place is in a stripe mall in Columbia Maryland off Snowden River Parkway and pretty easy to find. The food was good, I think I paid about $12 for my meal so it was reasonable. And the food was really good. The service was fine too. All around a good place to eat it you like Pho and Vietnamese food. Enjoy.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Silver Spring, Maryland
“My new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Having recently moved from Silver Spring to Ellicott City, I've had to adjust to not having quite the same level of variety and sheer volume of dining choices. I'm picky as well--having been to Viet Nam to adopt my daughter. This place rocks! Extensive menu including, reasonably priced, family friendly, and the all important fresh large Thai basil and cilantro.

• Visited March 2013