I'm a big fan of Springhill Suites. This one seems a bit newer, and a pretty good location, at least for Columbia. :) Easy access to 95, close by a few things to do and some good restaurants. The only problems I had with the hotel were minor things specific to the room. Sometimes its the little details that bug you, but overall it was a good experience.
If you care, the little things were the remote batteries were low so it wouldn't work from the bed. The door was crooked, so it was tight to close (although it closed and locked fine), and the light by the desk was plugged into the wrong outlet (non-switched) so a previous tenant unscrewed the bulb.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.