“Clean Rooms” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Campinas, SP
“Clean Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've never seen in all my life such a clean room. I chose this hotel, because it was close from the Colonial Center Arena, since I was gonna attend a concert there. But you get a convenience store very close. You will have a great stay if you decide for Springhill Suites Columbia.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
bsaitow,

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. When your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to hosting you once again at the SpringHill Suites Columbia.

Best regards,

Chuck Chandler, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was in town for a AAU basketball tournament. We loved the rooms, staff, food pool and so much more. Staff was excellent and very attentive to our needs. I have told my parents to send in their comments as well because the parents & players says this is the BEST hotel they have ever stayed in including when they went on vacations with their families.

We loved the room especially because of how the bathroom was split up -toilet was separate from the shower...spacious, lighting was nice too...
Outstanding Job!....We will stay again and again!
Felicia

Room Tip: We chose the double bed rooms. It comes with a roll out sofa. The sofa is upscale like you can take...
fleicia j.,

We love our teams! The Suites are a perfect set-up for families traveling together! Great to hear everything worked out so well for you.

We have a very good hotel team that truly understands the needs of our guests and go above and beyond to see that their needs are met. With a lot of the traveling sports teams, you stay in many properties and kind of grow weary of hotels. I am thrilled that you found your stay at the SpringHill Suites Columbia so comfortable.

Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to having you and your family return in the future.

Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

The Sprighill Suties is by far one of the best hotels that we have stayed at, and we love to travel. When you walk through the doors you are welcomed by friendly smiles that make you feel right at home! The staff at this hotel tries to form relationships with each and every customer, so the customer feels that he or she can ask for something if needed. The hotel provided anything if not more than what any one person needs they provide extra anything if you ask, they literally make you feel like you are living at home. Also, to wake up in the morning to friendly faces and fresh, hot food feels amazing. There is nothing that this hotel lacks to provide or do to keep their customers happy. The location of this hotel is also very convienent for a fast food restaraunt or a nice dinner, or even better the location is great for shopping it is about five minutes away from the local mall. The gym and the pool in this hotel are amazing! This hotel has never failed to make me happy or excited to come back after a long day! I highly reccomend that you stay at the hotel because the staff is always amazing! The staff gives so much respect to the guests! This is a very nice property that I will be sure to stay at again!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Rena P.,

WOW! Thanks for all of the kind words. I can't tell you have proud I am of the team that, as you state, they trreat our guests as though they were in their own homes. Great people (team members) taking care of guests in their home away from home.

We try to anticpate needs and ensure that we have everything you may need during your stay. I am glad to here you felt that your needs were not just met, though it sounds like they were exceeded! It's great to hear you felt the hotels location was convenient to restaurants and the Mall. Additionally, for those that are looking to sightsee, we are centrally located near Route 32 and I-95 to get you to Baltimore, Annapolis or Washington DC in literally minutes (30 min. or so).

Thanks for staying with us. Please look us up again when you travels bring you back to the area.

Fairfax County, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Hi, I was so happy about how great my stay at the Springhill Suites in Columbia, MD was, that I asked the manager where I was allowed to turn in reviews.. so here I am(:
I stayed at this hotel for about two and a half weeks. It was so amazing. They were very welcoming as we checked in to the hotel. And every day that we stayed after that, it seemed like the staff was getting nicer and nicer. They were very friendly was always trying to build a great realtionship with us. They always tried their best to supply us with things that we ran out of, like shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels, and sometimes blankets and pillows. They were very generous and were always willing to help. One of the best things was being able to wake up and know that there would be a very hot and delicious breakfast waiting in the dining are. The food always seemed to be fillied by the time we arrived, and was always hot. The staff never ceased to amaze us. I also really appreciated the effort that the staff made. They never just stopped with, "What can I help you with," they always took a few extra more steps to make sure that our stay at this hotel was one of the best experiences ever. We always were able to encounter bright and warming smiles. And although we were sad to leave, we were very satisfied and content with our stay. We could ot have asked for anything more or better than we were offered. We would like to thank the staff for the amazing time that they were able to provide and we look forward to staying at the Springhill Suites for other vacation times.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dana L.,

Amazeballs - I think that sums it all up in one word....

Thanks for all of the kind words and sentiments regarding the team and quality of your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Columbia.

I can't tell you have thrilled I am to here about the "one more thing can we do for you" attitude. This is a culture that we have been trying to introduce for the last couple of months and it appears to be taking!

With all there is to do in the area, we would love to have you back again. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Until next time....

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I was in town for a training class next to the Columbia mall and decided to stay at this property. Check-in was very smooth and the lobby was very clean. I received a double-queen bedroom that had the split toilet/sink, sink/shower setup. The carpet had some staining but everything else was satisfactory. Internet setup was straight forward and easy to connect. This was a 4-day stay and service was completed before I arrived each day following class at 1530. Breakfast was well-stocked and well-maintained. The decor had a slight Courtyard feel to it. Restaurants were across the street or short drives away. There is an awesome trail (Patuxent Branch Trail and Lake Elkhorn) just a mile and a half away that one can bike or run. Very nice property that I will stay should I return to the area.

Room Tip: No noise issues were noted.
mdahess,

Thank you very much for the nice review regarding your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Columbia.

I am pleased that you found your stay to be clean and satisfactory. I apologize about the minor staining with your room carpet. We try to be very proactive with our Preventive Maintenance program and Housekeeping work orders to ensure we stay on top of these things. If you could reach out to me and let me know what room you were in, we will do what we can to prevent others from having to deal with the issues you did.

You are correct with the local runing/biking trail... It's very nice. I am glad you were able to enjoy it during your stay.

We would love to have you back when your travels bring you back to the area. Thanks for choosing us this time around.

Please email me at chuck.chandler@marriott.com if you remember your room number.

Thanks again!

Freehold, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Spring Hill Suites always stands out in providing the best service and accommodations during my frequent stays and travels. Ideal location to nearby sights, restaurants and doing business in the DC metro area. When you stay at Spring Hill, you get the Ritz quality service (Marriott's highest brand), always delighted.

Front desk team (Paminder, Rhonda, Lisa, Jisselle, Imani, and Jessica), management and behind the scene folks keep this hotel in top-notch shape. Stay there and experience of what a well-run hotel is.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Muayyad A.,

All I can say is thank you!

We love having you as a guest and appreciate your frequent stays and the little things you do to express your thanks and appreciation to the team!

Thank you for your business, your loyalty and your kindness. See you soon!

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

After traveling for over 7 years to the Fairfax, VA Springhill Suites for work, I was both shocked and happy to see one of my favorite Springhill Suite friends, Parminder Singh, at the Columbia, MD Springhill Suites location during a personal trip this weekend. He is now helping to manage this location and the same high-quality service I remember for 7 full years in Fairfax, did not disappoint here. Parminder and staff made our stay very welcoming by accommodating early check-in with plenty of smiles. The hotel was spotless, staff very kind and helpful. The coffee was always fresh. Whether 9:30 pm or 5:45 am heading out for a walk- fresh, fresh. Keep up the great work Parminder. See you and all my new Columbia Springhill Suite friends soon.

Room Tip: Room 433 was very quiet.
Green Features: they encourage green activities such as reusing towels etc - I practice this at home as well.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
SMO33487,

I guess it is a small world after all........ You can run, you just can't hide - at least from Parminder!

I was thrilled to be in the lobby and witness you and Parminder reconnecting! What a wonderful experience. Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and to the SpringHill Suites Brand.

It was very nice to chat with you and your husband and have Parminder share and catch up with you. Please don't be a stranger. You know that "Mr. P." will be here for sometime.

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chuck Chandler, General Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Columbia? Share your experiences!