“Survey” 4 of 5 stars

Berryville, Virginia
“Survey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Jeff B " 2nd Home"
Wonderful accommodations, well maintained, and clean. The room are gorgeous and very spacious. Courteous staff from the front desk to the Manager. whenever I arrive, as soon as I walk in, any front Desk staff and the current assistant General manager"Mr. Sink", have each gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

Go ahead stay with best and experience it yourself.

Room Tip: My favorite is fourth floor less noise
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Jeff B.,

What can I say other than Thank You! Thanks for your kind remarks, your support and your repeat business! Mr. Singh has been a great addition to the team as well.

I hope to have a chance to meet you during your next stay!

Chuck Chandler

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I found the facility to be excellent. The entire staff was courteous, kind, caring and very professional. The food was excellent. I used the business center which came in quite handy.

I wish to mention Parminder who went out of his way to assist me. I will be staying there again in the next two weeks. I only stay on Marriott properties.

Thank you again for all that you do.

Room Tip: I found the room to be excellent.
Green Features: .The hotel uses a energy efficient lighting system that was quite impressive.
Azeeal G W,

WOW! Thanks for your kind words! Parminder has been a great addition to the team as out new Assistant General Manager. He is definitely leading by example with his service culture and orientation. We have a wonderful team and appreciate you acknowledging them.

Thank you for you business and loyalty to Marriott. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit.
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. The interior of the hotel is very well maintained, clean and beautiful. The room are gorgeous and very spacious and the lobby is up to date and beautiful.But I must say what makes this hotel is the wonderful, attentive and courteous staff from the front desk to the Manager (Parminder) which was very welcoming. He was able to approach me and provide all the best to be satisfied and enjoy my stay.

The breakfast is great and everyday they extend the time when i'm late :) i still able to enjoy the food. The hotel near some great eats and right behind a Starbucks.

Marriott's hotels and specially the SpringHill Suites would be my top destination hotel around the world.

Maha A.,

Thank you very much for your post and comments about the interior of the hotel and how well it is maintained. We are very proud of our team and the level of friendliness and attentiveness that they offer.

Edith does a great job with Breakfast and is always willing to help out guests so that they are able to enjoy the Breakfast food.

Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott hotels and specially the SpringHill Suites Brand. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time your are in the Columbia, MD area. Chuck Chandler
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I love this hotel and my kids also loved it. The breakfast is great the staff is amazing and the Manager was very welcoming. I connected with more than one associate. I love th rooms very spacious and up to date the lobby is beautiful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ashley C.,

Thanks a million for your kind and positive words about our hotel and our team! We are very proud of the service levels and friendliness of everyone on the team.

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. Please come back and see us soon.

Chuck Chandler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been traveling extensively for work since February. Very nice room - spacious, good working desk, nice shower, good lighting, Good breakfast.The staff has come to know me, by name and welcome me each time I walk in. Parminder, the current manager, have each gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable and appreciated.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

This hotel and the staff have been a blessing over the last 3+ months. I have been traveling extensively for work since the beginning of January. I travel weekly on Mondays and Saturdays which means I've been spending more time in a hotel than I have at home. The staff has come to know me, if not by name, at least by face and welcome me each time I walk in the door. Bryan, the previous manage, and Parminder, the current manager, have each gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable and appreciated. I have traveled a lot of the years and I try to make Marriott my hotel of choice wherever I go. But I can honestly say that regardless of the hotel brand, this hotel and staff have made me feel the most appreciated and welcomed. The hotel team listen to my needs and suggestions and immediately act on them. They try, and they have been successful every time, to put me in the same room for each stay. Being on the road so much is very inconsistent so it is nice to have some consistency when you're pretty much living out of a hotel. The breakfasts are great - from fruits and cold cuts to hot waffles and oatmeal. The décor is very warm and inviting and I have never had a problem with my room; which has always been clean and ready for me upon my arrival - no matter what time I arrive. I have a number of choices in hotels - even other Marriott hotels - in the area around my office however this is my hotel of choice. The check-in/check-out process smooth, the internet is easily accessed and quick, the bathrooms are clean, the working area is efficient and the couch and bed are comfortable. I couldn't ask for more. The combination of a great hotel and a great staff make for a great stay and I will recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks SpringHill Suites Columbia.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms have walk-in showers which are very lit and clean.
Green Features: Towels are only swapped out if you leave them on the floor or note that they should be replaced in order to conservation resources.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very nice room - spacious, good working desk, nice shower, good lighting.
My only complaint is the Ridiculously thin "comforter" that feels more like a bed sheet! Feels Cheap and skimpy. Terrible! Asked for a second comforter and that changed everything.
Very friendly staff! Would stay again - with second comforter on the bed!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Columbia? Share your experiences!