We stayed here 1 night on our way from Pittsburgh to Annapolis. Conveniently located off of the highway and lots of restaurants in the area (a bit hidden - but my understanding is that this is the way Columbia is). Immediately greeted at check in and had free popcorn. Rooms are the standard new rooms that the Springhill Suites now have (large space with 2 separate bathrooms to divide the shower and toilet area - also separate desk and couch area). Extremely comfortable beds. Definitely try Frisco's for food and beverages - about a 5 min drive from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.