Stayed here for the rev3 half full triathlon.
The only thing that i noticed in the immediate location of the hotel was a kfc and a popular book store.
The in laws were happy to find out that there is a casino and an outlet mall located about 10 miles away.
Rooms were very clean and spacious.
Everyone was happy with the breakfast. If you are coming for the race they had a breakfast packed for those leaving earlier than the 7am serving time.
I paid 99 a night, booked about 6mos before staying
If i come back to the area i would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.