3 night stay in a clean and comfortable room. Would recommend Springhill Suites if you enjoy having a separate sitting area with couch, tables, and desk and the convenience of a fridge and microwave. Not sure I could recommend the suite for additional sleeping area though unless privacy is not an issue. Above average breakfast selections. The decor and color schemes in the public areas and sleeping rooms are modern and comfortable. Staff was cheerful and helpful and accommodated request for quiet room. Exercise room was sufficient, but pool did not look inviting. Not located close enough to BWI for complimentary shuttle, but close to restaurants and shopping in Columbia.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.