Loyal to Marriott but was hesitant to stay here since I knew little about this brand. We received excellent service and rooms were clean and the fridge and microwave were a big plus. The separate rooms shower with sink and toilet with sink with sliding doors took a little to get used too, not private enough for me. Breakfast foods were out and took a long time to restock both mornings and we went 7;30 Fri. and 8:00 Saturday. A second worker would have been helpful as the place was VERY busy. Nice breakfast choices if they are stocked. The location was very convenient and easy to access.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.