I have stayed at the SpringHill in Columbia multiple times. Every employee I've interacted with has been warm and friendly, and they make it a point to say hello or "Have a nice day!". The facility is always clean, the breakfast is well above average, and the pantry items for sale near the front desk are fantastic. There are endless choices for restaurants within a 5 minute drive of the hotel, including nearly every possible ethnic restaurant you could want.
I gave the facility a rating of four out of five because I find the beds extremely hard, and the exercise equipment is in terrible shape. Also, the pool is very small and not as well kept as the rest of the facility. Knowing all this, I have stayed here probably 10 times in the last year. I can overlook a few minor inconveniences to avoid a 30+ minute drive to other similarly appointed hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.