Had to stay for a night due to hurricane Sandy knocking out our power. The room was clean and had a pleasing aesthetics. Modern contemporary furniture with clean lines. Quiet rooms without a lot of noise or sounds bleeding in from other rooms or the hallway. Check in was fast and friendly. Had both hot and cold foods for breakfast in the morning. Felt it was well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.