We stayed at SpringHill Suites on a recent trip to see Washington, DC. The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated, the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet kept us all fed with daily changing choices; scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, cold foods, waffles. The most pleasing aspect of our stay was the warmth and friendliness of the staff. Never a scowl, always an easy smile and a hello, from the manager to the breakfast attendants, the front desk staff and housekeepers. I work in the hospitality industry and know 'fake friendly' vs 'real friendly', unhappy workers vs happy ones. They really seem to have a great vibe here. We felt very well taken care of and actually stayed an extra night because of it. Thanks to all there for a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.