After reading all the positive reviews here I decided to stay here. Let me tell you from my own experience that this place is a great place to stay! Here's why:
- Locatoon not congested. Nice and quiet but near route 32
- Rooms are huge and ultra modern. They have separate toilet and shower rooms. Modern trimmings.
- Fridge in room
- 24 hour food store in lobby
- Clean. You can tell it is because it's lit well.
- Hot breakfast
- Amazing lobby
- Indoor pool
Look no further if you need to stay in the Columbia area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia