Stayed here one night in mid-June on business. Arrived at around 8 p.m. and was pleased to see ample parking. The lobby is well done and ultra-modern, which seems to be the style for most SpringHill Suites. Check-in took, in all seriousness, 90 seconds. The room was spacious, clean, and very modern as well (the website pictures do not do it justice). The bathroom included a stand-up, glass-door shower and a granite counter top. The actual commode was in another room next to the bathroom; the separation didn't make much of a difference for a solo traveler but could definitely come in handy for families. (Families with small children: there is no bathtub in the room). The room itself was separated into the sleeping/bathroom area and the couch/business/mini-bar area. The bed was comfortable and very clean with an Ipod-compatible radio and mood lighting built into the headboard. The partition separating the two halves of the room was a frosted glass design, again very modern and sleek. There was ample desk space, free in-room wifi (and wired internet) as well as an ergonomic adjustable chair. The couches were comfortable and clean and there were two small dining/rolling tables, very convenient- a great touch. There was a mini-fridge and microwave complete with plastic plates and utensils, something I seldom see anymore. The TV was a good size, flat screen, with HBO and Cinemax. In terms of the rest of the hotel, the fitness room includes two treadmills, an elliptical machine, and a stationary bike. It also has some free weights and yoga mats. Again, nothing groundbreaking but enough to get a good workout in. I didn't try the pool but by the looks of it, it was clean and maintained very well. Breakfast was a standard hotel spread with eggs and sausage patties comprising the "hot" portion. All in all, a terrific stay and a hassle-free, pleasant experience. I expect to be back in the Columbia area quite often and will most definitely stay at this hotel. Job well done, SpringHill suites Columbia!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.