Stayed here for one night in a double queen room. Large room, great sheets. One bathroom with a toilet and sink, and a separate one with a sink and shower, which was very nice. Helpful front desk. Buffet breakfast was fine, except for the revolting scrambled eggs, but hey. Beautiful lobby. Glad we stayed here.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Springhill Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Columbia is located south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC and 15 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Our spacious, stylish suites include luxurious bedding, microwave, mini-fridge, large desk, complimentary high speed Internet, and flat screen TV. Additional amenities include free parking, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center and indoor pool. Enjoy quick access to Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore National Aquarium, Fort Meade and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.