“Cozy warm Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Columbia Inn at Peralynna

Save Saved
You added Columbia Inn at Peralynna to your Saves list
Columbia Inn at Peralynna
3.5 of 5 Inn   |   10605 Route 108, Columbia, MD 21044 (Formerly Columbia Suites at Peralynna)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Columbia B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Cozy warm Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay at Peralynna. I was amazed at how beautiful and elaborate it was . As soon as you enter you are greeted by the owners who are warm and friendly. The room was fabulous and I did not want to leave! We ordered breakfast in bed which arrived early and was delicious!!! We will be coming back to this beautiful getaway many times throuhout the year.

Room Tip: Room "S" has a great view and alot of ammenities..
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
peralynnainn, Owner at Columbia Inn at Peralynna, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We can't wait to have you back at our beautiful home. We are so pleased you enjoyed breakfast in bed; everyone deserves such a wonderful experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I just want to say Thank You to the owners Mr. and Mrs. Lynn and staff Bob and Corey for accommadating my wife in surprising me for my 48 birthday. Bob and Corey are the best. L room is just awesome. I'm amazed at this place this home just beautiful. My wife/queen is due any time now and how you guys worked with her if we couldn't make it. My mom will be coming to visit God's will this summer. I will surprise her by taking her here and I will be telling my family and friends that a lil taste of heaven is around the corner name The Inn at Peralynna. I/we check out this afternoon but damn I/ we wish had one more day. LOVE THIS PLACE! Thanks again for a wonderful beautiful 48 birthday. JULIUS CAESAR.

• Stayed March 2013
We are so pleased to read this review. It means so much to us to have you celebrate your birthday with us. We look forward to your return as well as hosting your mother as well. Please let us know when you are ready for another luxurious getaway!
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have driven past Peralynna hundreds of times since it was built and it is only 5 minutes from our home in Columbia. Always wondered what it was like since the exterior is beautiful. We finally got our chance to stay here one night by winning a bid on a free night's stay donated to a worthy cause by the owners of Peralynna.
We were delighted by the whole experience. From the nice welcome on check in to the evening with new friends around the piano while one of them played, to the wonderful room and the GREAT made to order breakfast on Sunday morning. I only wish that it was summer so that we could have enjoyed the grounds.
We strongly recommend the Peralynna as a snug little getaway place for a night or two!

Room Tip: We had room J. It is well lit with huge windows facing south for the morning sun!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. You are always welcome in our home, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for the recommendation as well! We loved having you as our guest.
ruth345
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went to the Inn for one of their monthly dinner dances after finding a deal on Living Social. Once we got past the initial check in, we found the place and staff to be warm and welcoming. There were several large tables with open seating. The guests at our table were friendly and again, no problems. The food was tasty and plenty. Both appetizers and main meal were served buffet style. We opened with appetizers and all were uniformly good as well as a gratis self-service beer and wine. The dinner was corned beef and cabbage as we came on St. Paddy’s day weekend and the main meal was also good aside from the vegetable medley. The only weakness in the food was the dessert and coffee service. They ran out of hot water and coffee during dessert time and did not seem in any hurry to replace them. The desserts themselves were only fair. There was a 3 piece band and luckily they were not too loud as we were all in very tight quarters. The band did an good job playing oldies and standards. The only negative comment was that there was a very tiny dance floor. When you bill it as a night of dinner and dancing, you should have a dance floor big enough to accommodate your guests.

Room Tip: We did not spend the night; we went for the monthly dinner dance.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We hope that you will return again soon for one of our monthly dinner dance events. We will definitely look into our coffee and dessert service. We will also consider expanding the dance floor for our guests. We appreciate your suggestions, and we look forward to your return.
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We drove to the Inn for a romantic weekend and were not disappointed. The service was excellent from the moment we walked in the doors. Our room was beautifully furnished with comfortable furniture and included a large soaking tub. The public areas were spacious and comfortable while the made-to-order breakfast was outstanding in the large bright kitchen/dining area. Well worth our money and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. Your kind words go far in motivating our staff to always provide amazing customer service. We look forward to having you as our guest again!
Nitro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here last February for Valentines day and we absolutely fell in love with it. The night we arrived it snowed and the lights were lit up all around the B & B, it was very beautiful. The staff was very pleasant and very helpful. We enjoyed everything from the complimentary food and wine to the pool table in the basement. We had a very romantic and intimate night that has been in my mind and hers every since we stayed. We are planning a trip back this year in August. I found the place by mistake looking for a place to stay on a trip to Maryland. Soooooo glad I found it! We will be going back as long as we are able to every year. If you enjoy a romantic getaway and you are ever in the area, it is a must stay. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Room Tip: Book a suite with a jacuzzi! It is a must!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
We love reading reviews like this! Thank you for such kind words. We love adding romance to beautiful couples like you. Please stay with us again soon!
Waldorf, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I booked the R suite knowing I wanted the Presidential Suite, but based off the pictures from the website assumed that the R would be very nice. I was disappointed from the moment I pulled up to the B & B. It looked like they have let the place slip a bit and once I walked in that was confirmed. All the floors squeaked and the R Suite was small and looked very outdated. I felt I could have stayed at the Mariott and went to restaurant the next morning for less money, but what I do like about a B & B is the socializing with the other guests, which you can't get at a hotel. The owners and staff make you feel welcomed and the breakfast the next morning was very good

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are truly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We invite you back to see all of our recent renovations and improvements to our home. We hope that you will give us a second chance to prove our award winning service to you!

Been to Columbia Inn at Peralynna? Share your experiences!