“An institution” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Bowie, Maryland
“An institution”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The original Ledos has moved and the new location is much larger and nicer. Good value, tasty food and a friendly staff. Great place to bring the family

Visited September 2012

71% Recommend
College Park, Maryland
“Serving delicious food since 1955!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My family has been going to this Ledo's Restaurant for years. We used to go down to Adelphi to enjoy the food and now we are even closer to College Park. This is the best Ledo's around. There is a different taste in the sauce and texture to the pizza. Of course over the years we have tried a variety of things off the menu to include the famous pizza, lasagna, wings, chicken tenders, spicy waffle fries, different burgers and other homemade Italian dishes. There has never been a single complaint about any of the food in all the years we have gone. There is only one, true Ledo's and this is it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Severna Park, Maryland
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I grew up living near the original Ledo's on University Boulevard - so I know the Ledo's food pretty darn well. The new location in College Park was a much needed move. The new location is wonderful.

Initially, there was a slow start to the service at this new location, but not any more! The management has stepped up their game and the service is very good. Food is always very good.

Thanks Ledo's. From a very satisfied customer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Old Harbour, Saint Catherine, Jamaica
“Good Wings but Poor Hygiene”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I ate at Ledo's for the first time yesterday, My waitress was Megan L and the service was great. I found the the prices to be fair and the portions were huge. The buffalo wings were amazing and the pizza was also pretty good for thin crust. Now here are the things that I found to be a turn off: For starters the restaurant needs a little fixing up, maybe a remodel? I found it pretty nasty to see employees smoking in front of the restaurant (MAJOR NO NO) and the fact that another employee that was sitting at the bar kept sneezing and covering his face with his hands but yet never once got up to wash them and then I watched him take drinks from the bar to his table. Pretty gross I would say.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Best pizza in the known universe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I live walking distance from the original Ledo's. I feared that when they relocated, the quality of the pizza would diminish. But, no, not really.

Truth be told, I've only eaten in the new restaurant one. I almost always get a take-out pizza. And it's still to die for.

No complaints about the restaurant. I'm just not in much of a position to comment. I can see that parking may be an issue, but the food is good, and service was good. My superlatives I'll limit to the pizza. I've talked to people from Oregon who agree!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere