“Great food, great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Severna Park, Maryland
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I grew up living near the original Ledo's on University Boulevard - so I know the Ledo's food pretty darn well. The new location in College Park was a much needed move. The new location is wonderful.

Initially, there was a slow start to the service at this new location, but not any more! The management has stepped up their game and the service is very good. Food is always very good.

Thanks Ledo's. From a very satisfied customer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Old Harbour, Saint Catherine, Jamaica
“Good Wings but Poor Hygiene”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I ate at Ledo's for the first time yesterday, My waitress was Megan L and the service was great. I found the the prices to be fair and the portions were huge. The buffalo wings were amazing and the pizza was also pretty good for thin crust. Now here are the things that I found to be a turn off: For starters the restaurant needs a little fixing up, maybe a remodel? I found it pretty nasty to see employees smoking in front of the restaurant (MAJOR NO NO) and the fact that another employee that was sitting at the bar kept sneezing and covering his face with his hands but yet never once got up to wash them and then I watched him take drinks from the bar to his table. Pretty gross I would say.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Best pizza in the known universe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I live walking distance from the original Ledo's. I feared that when they relocated, the quality of the pizza would diminish. But, no, not really.

Truth be told, I've only eaten in the new restaurant one. I almost always get a take-out pizza. And it's still to die for.

No complaints about the restaurant. I'm just not in much of a position to comment. I can see that parking may be an issue, but the food is good, and service was good. My superlatives I'll limit to the pizza. I've talked to people from Oregon who agree!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dirty walls, below average service... The mighty original Ledo restaurant it is NOT!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Made my first trip to the "new" original Ledo restaurant. I frequented the Adelphi location my entire life, but moved away and I had not visited the new location in College Park, MD.

BAR AREA: Is very vacant, plain, and not a lot of seating.

RESTAURANT: We sat at a booth. First thing you cant help but notice is the walls of the booth are completely filthy with food spots and grime. Disgusting! Famed Ledo Management. Clean (or if you are so motivated) paint the walls again to cover up all the dirt you do not like to wash off. Sad.

SERVICE: was average. Our server was gone for lengthy periods of time and the restaurant was not very busy at the time. I think the service issues, combined with the lack of maintenance to the appearance of the restaurant, demonstrate that this restaurant is living off its fame and name, and not its performance now. Dont expect a great experience here. Pizza is great, of course, but I was so very disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beltsville
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love Ledo's pizza. I love the thin, buttery crust and the sauce. It is amazing. I do not eat it too often as they do not deliver.

Visited July 2012