“college park ramada” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited College Park

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited College Park to your Saves list
Ramada Limited College Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9113 Baltimore Avenue, I-95 & Route 1 South, College Park, MD 20740   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in College Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Clinton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We got a rate under $70 from hotels.com, which was very nice for an unexpeccted trip.

The room was renovated recently, almost 100%, and the only issues were that the doors were sticking. They were sticking to the point where you needed to really pull the door to the hallway shut with force. Note that some rooms open to an outside hallway, and some to an indoor corridor.

It was a no-smoking room, and you could tell that perhaps they did not separate the sheets from the no-smoking and smoking rooms. There were the standard soap, shampoo, etc. amenities, and even a coffee maker with various coffees and teas available in the room.

The location is good, and yes there is heavy traffic, but there are places to turn around very close by. I can see how someone not familiar with this type of road (common in Maryland in my opinion) could be taken aback.

Very close to the University of Maryland, and many fast food places. We are happy with the price and the stay, and will stay here again if in the area. One more note is free wifi; my spouse noted that the cheaper places tend to have free wifi, and the more expensive hotels often charge.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for smoking or no-smoking, inside or outside hallway, and accessible if needed.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I am planning to stay at this hotel in the next few days. I decided to write a review before and after my stay. So far, I have been researching the area. I plan to stay for a convention in DC, and all the local hotels are booked. I also wanted to save more money to shop and eat, and this hotel is within my hotel budget. I called the front desk to ask about taxi fee from the airport and the first lady I chatted with hung up on me because "she was with a customer." She did ask if I could please call her back. I am so excited about my trip and pray that my hotel experience is a good one. Stay tuned for my review on July 14.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The location of the hotel is good, with the roads to Washington DC being easily accessible. With the metro station nearby, you can drive to it and take the metro to downtown DC.
The room was clean and the staff kept it so during my entire stay. The beds are also comfortable. The continental breakfast is the best part of the stay. With almost unlimited portions and a nice choice of stuff to choose from, you can not go hungry in the morning. The only drawback: it doesn't have a decent restaurant close by, where you can have lunch/dinner. The only one, China Buffet, may not interest everybody.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the road. There is a reasonably good traffic at night too, which may cause you to...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Limited College Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited College Park

Address: 9113 Baltimore Avenue, I-95 & Route 1 South, College Park, MD 20740
Location: United States > Maryland > College Park
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited College Park 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited College Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited College Park Hotel College Park
Ramada College Park
College Park Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited College Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.