“My Opinion” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited College Park

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited College Park to your Saves list
Ramada Limited College Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9113 Baltimore Avenue, I-95 & Route 1 South, College Park, MD 20740   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Richmond
“My Opinion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This Ramada has very friendly staff, the rooms smell decent and are mostly clean, and actually the only issue was the remote to TV was not programmed to channels properly. It seems to be a much quieter hotel than the Days Inn next door, where often it is loud and noisy with people moving about outside late into the night at times, and this was why we tried The Ramada. We come here to work and our days are long......often going to bed by 9:30, so sleep in much needed to awake by 5 a.m. Would recommend better pillows.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed here 4 nights. Room was clean. Bathroom was small but had everything I needed. Soap, shampoo, etc. Breakfast was good, with mini sausage buiscuits, toaster waffles, assort. breads, bagels with cream cheese, mini danishes,orange and apple juice, yogurt, fresh fruit, instant oatmeal,and coffee and usual condiments. My only gripe was with the cleaning ladies. I can get pass the no speaking english, buit cheese and crackers, KNOCK on the door before entering. She just used her key to come right on in...well hello, don't mind my being naked. I was really pee'ode but asked her nicely to knock before entering for now on. I think she understood, I think. Staff definitely needs better training, Start at the front desk please. Though they all were friendly, they could use some lessons in professionalism, Lots of restaurants in the area that delivered to hotel. Def. plus for me. Try the jamaican restaurant across the street (The Jerk something). Best rice and peas I ever had. Mac and cheese and wings are great too. Beware: minimum del. is $20. Overall stay was ok and I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
WASHINGTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very comfortable bed. Neighboring hotel/motels were a little loud at first but quiet before 8pm. Convenient to bus. Stayed 3 days. Would have stayed longer if there was a microwave and small fridge.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

ROWLESBURG
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

When checking in the lady at the front desk was behind thick glass...and slid our keys/paper work through a small hole. This made me uncomfortable! The first room assigned to us was dirty...especially the bathroom. When we pulled back the sheets we found blood stains on the mattress/box springs and what looked like blood stains on the corners of the sheets on both beds. There was a water sprinkler pipe running across the wall in the room that was very unattractive. The coffee pot was plugged in to an outlet on the bathroom sink and could not be relocated due to the way it was "locked in" to keep it from being stolen. No exercise room. :( The lady at the front desk moved us to another room, which we felt more comfortable in. The rooms did not look like the photos on the website. I wouldn't stay at this Ramada again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This place is old. Elevator works, sometimes. We had a family reunion in the area, so we all stayed there. An employee made a comment about "these $&@holes are eating everything". When confronted he said he was not an employee.

We were able to reserve 5 rooms the day we traveled, so they could use the business, just not ours anymore

• Stayed August 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

When i first arrived i was scared because it looked liked a motel, but then u realize it shares property with the H J motel. The place is a bit dated too. It was clean, it just didn't have that I am on vacation feel to it. My friend said it best. It is clean but then didn't use Tide. I was going to book at a nicer 4 star hotel but because i didn't know the area this flipped the bill. The price was OK for the area. You are right within the beltway. To tell the truth the other hotel was just outside the beltway by one mile, but again when u don't know the area. The seating area for continental breakfast was too small and crowed, so i went out for that. I didn't pick up any wi fi, but the AC unit worked well. Over all it was.......well it could have been worst i guess.

Room Tip: I have read other reviews about the traffic noise. Get a room on the back.