“Better than I expected” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Burbank, California
“Better than I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I didn't expect much from this location based on previous reviews, but the room I had was surprisingly clean and the linens were new. It possibly could have been because I was given a handicap room because I was traveling with a pet. The only real complaint I had was the woman working the desk when I checked out didn't acknowledge me while i was waiting at the desk, I realize she was busy typing but a simple "I'll be with you in a moment" would have sufficed. The woman who checked me in the night before was very pleasant though. I noticed after I had left I was charged a "safe fee"... had I had the energy to go back and fight for the $1.06 I would have, but I know this is a charge that they are not supposed to charge you for this if you decline it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel is cheap and run down. I could tell what I was getting myself into when my friends and I pulled into the parking lot full of cracks and ditches in the road. The sheets and comforters and pillows look dingy and dirty as well as the wash clothes and towels. The dresser is broken with drawers falling off, the refrigerator is dirty and dented and the bathroom is HORRIBLE! This is a poorly maintained hotel and should probably be shut down. My opinion....FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Super 8 College Park Wash DC Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 College Park Wash DC Area

Address: 9150 Baltimore Ave., College Park, MD 20740
Location: United States > Maryland > College Park
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 College Park Wash DC Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 College Park Wash DC Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel College Park
Super 8 College Park
Super Eight College Park
College Park Super Eight
College Park Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 College Park Wash DC Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.