Stayed for two days
Nice front desk staff, very clean room, close to (next to) the highway.
Location was a problem: not close to any restaurants, fifteen minutes (without traffic) to U. Maryland.
The most expensive hotel we found on line: not particularly worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington College Park Hotel College Park
- Holiday Inn Washington College Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn College Park
- College Park Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the Capital Beltway at the junctions of I-495 / I-95 and US 1, the Holiday Inn Hotel Washington-College Park is just minutes from the University of Maryland.This College Park hotel is in close proximity to Washington DC and its many attractions, the Greenbelt Metro station, USDA, the National Archives, and NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Our complimentary shuttle service will get you where you need to go, including the Greenbelt Metro and train station.Our guest rooms feature complimentary, wireless high speed Internet, and a dÃ©cor that will make you feel at home. The Holiday Inn Washington-College Park has 10,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space, an indoor pool and sauna, and fitness center. Our Moose Creek Steak House restaurant and lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; and, Kids Eat Free! The Holiday Inn College Park has something for everyone. Whether traveling for business or leisure, please allow us to provide you with the service you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington College Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.