“Ok it's not the Ritz, but what do you expect for the money, so close to the city of Washington DC ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn College Park

You added Days Inn College Park to your Saves list
Days Inn College Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9137 Baltimore Blvd, College Park, MD 20740   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

The staff at the Days Inn were excellent, highly professional and very nice. It's in an 'interesting' part of town . We stayed for two nights and did the tourist thing in DC. It was literally a bed for the night. Definitely worth the price but could do with an overhaul. Rooms are very basic and a bit grubby ! I was a little cautious going out to the front desk after 11:00 pm and did sleep with the door double-locked.

Stayed July 2014
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to continue to deliver the most excellent experience.
I appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our team. Our goal is to continually improve our product and services for our valued guests.
Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Grenada, Mississippi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

i understand that Tupelo is still trying to get the tornado damage fixed. I understand that construction workers need somewhere to stay when in town working. But, I am not happy with men hanging outside my room door cooking out and drinking alcohol. I travel alone for work, this was the only place that was available. I got a double and one of the beds looked like someone had just gotten up out of it. The noise from the men outside partying made it almost impossible to get any rest. I wanted to go get paperwork out of my vehicle, but chose not to since I would have to go through about 10 men to just get to my truck that was parked in front of my room door. The saying "you get what you pay for" is perfect for this hotel....cheap room, constant door slamming all around me and drunk men right outside my door....NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: look in the parking lot for work trucks!!!! if they are parked there, move on down the road.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. At Days Inn, College Park; we value our guests and apologized for any inconvenience you experience while staying with us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.
Your review is very valuable to us, and it allows us to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve; but to ensure our guests, the best value under the sun.
In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Best Wishes
Hyattsville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Due to the general appearance, I stopped and stauyed at this hotel, It was a business trip, and the service was very good and I loved my stay. The public area was well maintained, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it’s also a way of assisting us to improve our service.
Please visit us again,

Been to Days Inn College Park? Share your experiences!