“Good Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Hyattsville, Maryland
“Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Due to the general appearance, I stopped and stauyed at this hotel, It was a business trip, and the service was very good and I loved my stay. The public area was well maintained, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.
Please visit us again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Thank you for not asking for a security deposit, it is good to know that you consider me responsible; even though my room was smoking it was still clean. I left happy and would definitely come back. I am very satisfied with my stay

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn, College Park.

Our aim to always exceed guest’s satisfaction is our utmost aspiration. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Best Regards
College Park
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I arrive at the hotel on a business trip with the expectation of getting work done in my room during the stay. It clearly says on the website and the booking information that there is wifi, but upon arrival I find out that it is broken, has been for a while, and there is no expectation of it being fixed. There goes my opportunity to get work done.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn College Park, please know we are dedicated to ensuring our guest a positive experience while staying with us. We sincerely apologize that this was not the case, while you were at our hotel.
Your comments and suggestions have been transferred to the management team; and we are working diligently to resolve all internet connection issues that exist.

Best Wishes
College Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

All rooms should have a fridge. Sometimes non-smoking rooms smell cigarettes. Overall, the place is clean and comfortable for the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Alicia W, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn, College Park. I would like to thank you for sharing your positive feedback.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay; and we do hope on your next visit, you will appreciate the many renovations being done. Comments like yours help us to improve.
Hope to see you soon.
nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for business and stopped, after seeing the sign. As we enter the front desk, we we meet with a smile. The check in process was prompt and the staff was courteous. I had a good first impression. My room was clean and ever thing was in order. Good and reasonable rates,overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed February 2014
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn, College Park and taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it’s also a way of assisting us to improve our service. Our staffs do our best to making guests comfortable; and we were happy to hear about your positive experience at the front desk.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you again.

Been to Days Inn College Park? Share your experiences!