“I don't think the pictures are accurate...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn College Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9137 Baltimore Blvd, College Park, MD 20740   |
Ranked #7 of 11 hotels in College Park
Atlanta, GA
“I don't think the pictures are accurate...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Looking at the "professional pictures" and the actual place where breakfast is served, something appears amiss. The professional pictures make it look much better. The pool that is shown is actually next door at the Ramada, but you may be able to use it... I never checked. If so, it is a reasonably big pool.

This is actually a lower end Days Inn than I am used to. The rooms were o.k., though showed wear. The window did not open. The bathrooms were tiny. The breakfast was a bit lower end than usual. They have cold cereal, some muffins and pastries and bagels. The person checking me in was friendly, but they seemed to have lost the reservation, but when given a specific number gave me the quoted rate.

Trying to turn left out of the parking lot in the morning is not trivial.

They do not have a place to print out boarding passes.

On the other hand, it was inexpensive for the area, and the person at the front desk checking me out was helpful.

All in all, not as good as hoped, but viable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brunette B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel for your accommodation.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our friendly staff. Your Suggestion have been acknowledge by management.

Again I appreciate your business and hopefully you can keep us in mind in the near future when you travel.

Best WIshes

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I like this hotel because the front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The location of this hotel is excellent too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Brunette B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn College Park, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Wenzhong:

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn College Park,MD.

Thank you for your positive feedbacks about our Front Desk Staff and for mentioning our excellent location as well. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I hope on your next visit you have the chance to enjoy some of our amenities such as our free breakfast, outdoor pool, free wifi and exercise room.

We appreciate your Business and would love to serve you again in the near future.

Best wishes
Silver Spring
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Every wooden surface was sticky including the floor. Didn't want to walk around without shoes. The room had a very bad problem with ants. Then the cleaning staff didn't speak a lick of English. It made things difficult just for simple communication.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Marceleus V:

Thank you for styaing with us at the Days Inn College Park,MD.

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We value every guest comments and concerns. Ensuring guest satisfaction is our number one priority. I have shared your concerns with the staff in order to improve our guest satisfaction. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 301-345-5000

Once again thank you

Been to Days Inn College Park? Share your experiences!