“I Keep Hoping for More” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Bowie
“I Keep Hoping for More”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I love Asian food, so I've ordered the Japanese pan noodles a few times. They're good, but never hot enough. I guess I'll either stop getting them or say something next time. LOL I have also ordered the tomato bisque on a number of occasions, but it is both too salty and too sweet. They need to let the tomato shine through. Service is quick. I love that they bus the tables when I'm having a quick work lunch. While they're not known for salad, the spinach & fruit (apple, strawberry, Mandarin orange) with blue cheese (I skip the bacon) salad is refreshing and delightful!

Visited June 2012

66% Recommend
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“A great place for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Noodles - pasta - mac and cheese - my comfort food. You ordered, within minutes someone brought your food out to you. The food all seemed freshly made. The restaurant seemed clean. We were on a tight time schedule and I wasn't expecting much - but it was good and quick. I was pleasantly surprised.

Visited January 2012
College Park MD
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Good, cheap food that is a bit healthier than the pizza and burrito places that dominate College Park. The Thai soup is very good and service is always fast--for eating in or for carryout.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Abingdon, Maryland
“One of the best places for some old school mac and cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

Noodles and Company is a great restaurant for noodle enthusiasts like myself. With the vast variety of noodles to choose from as well as a very affordable price, Noodles is the way to go. With high food prices at the nearby UMD campus diner, the affordable prices as well as quantity of food given is a very nice change. My favorite dish is the Wisconsin Mac and Cheese primarily because it's so simple, yet good and plentiful. I've tried numerous other options here but this mac and cheese is still my favorite. So overall, this is a nice little noodle shop that provides great food and affordable prices.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheraw, SC
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

This is a definite do again - maybe tomorrow for lunch even! Possibly the best mac and cheese I've ever had, a great caesar salad, fast and friendly service and good prices. Free wi fi. Only one complaint - the place was FREEZING! I needed a sweater - in the summer lol! I highly recommend this for lunch or supper - and the servings are more than generous.

• Visited August 2011