“SE Asian Fast Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Golden, Colorado
“SE Asian Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

In the Campus Village Shopping Center (near U of MD College Park campus) there is always free parking available. That said, the restaurant is easy to find being just off US Hwy 1,

Your meal is prepared AFTER you order so the dish is always served fresh and hot. In terms of size, there is always enough for two meals - at least for me. The quality is excellent and the service is friendly. If you want to see the process of prep, walk up to the bar and you can look over the barrier as the chef does his thing. I would recommend this place, partly because it fits the college student budget and fills you up, twice.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

College Park, Maryland, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The pho here is among the best in the area with different broths to choose from. The service is friendly and the environment is nice and comfortable. Even if you aren't in the mood for pho, the vermicelli and rice bowls are fantastic as well! I'd definitely recommend trying out this place.

• Visited July 2013
Damascus, Maryland, United States
“the best pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

we were referred here by friend and now is the only place we go for Pho. The service and food has been fantastic one each visit and the prices are quite friendly as well.
Definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Lanham, Maryland
“Good Pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We enjoyed our Pho experience. We will return and can hardly wait to do so. Food was delicious. We cannot believe this was our first time. Family oriented and very friendly atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Loved this little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been born and raised in NYC, where I've tried basically EVERY pho place, but the pho here beats all. For around $8 a super generous serving of pho, I left this place feeling fully satisfied. My vegetarian friend had the veggie vermicelli and enjoyed it thoroughly, and we both also tried the thai iced tea, which was very much on the sweet side, and the only drink I can have so sweet, really. I'll definitely be revisiting when I come back to visit Maryland.

• Visited March 2013