My friend and I stayed at BW College Park for 3 nights. We were visiting DC and chose to stay here because it was cheaper for us to stay in CP and take the Metro than to spend $200+/night at a DC hotel.
- Spacious & clean bedroom and bathroom
- Nice desk/work area with plenty of electrical outlets
- High speed Internet
- 46" TV
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Never heard the other people staying on our floor
- Continental breakfast with a variety of choices
- Within walking distance of the University of Maryland
- Not within walking distance to the Metro (had to take a taxi or catch the bus, which got expensive)
Overall, this is a great hotel if you are spending time in College Park, but not if you're going into DC every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS College Park Hotel is conveniently located with easy access to key area attractions and business locations. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS College Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.