“Jason's Deli” 4 of 5 stars

atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jason's Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I live here in Atlanta and I have been to Jason's Deli many, many times and their food is great! They have a wonderful salad bar that's organic, and some wraps are organic! Only one time I did have a problem with Jason Deli and that is when I put in my order and paid I was forgotten why I don't know! Finally I was upset and asked the manager for my money back! The manager did offer me a dessert and apologize!

• Visited April 2012

New York City, New York
“Great place but please get rid of the latex gloves!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I thought this place was a great eatery for a college town and looked to be set up and run really well. My only concern was I have a latex allergy and the food preparers looked like they had on latex gloves. And I didn't notice this until I went down the line to pick up my sandwich. So that was a wrap for me! A better choice would be the clear, non latex gloves often used in food prep. Latex allergies have come about in the last 30 ish years when it became common to use them by healthcare workers. Unfortunately the regular exposure can bring about the allergy. That's why some hospitals are now going latex free. I wish our restaurants would do the same as ingesting latex in an allergic person could cause a severe allergic reaction.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank MrsfromNYC
Silver Spring
“Good Food, Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I ate at Jason's Deli, College, Park, MD a couple of days ago. The staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. I find that the best deal is the 1/2 sandwich with a side salad. The 1/2 sandwich was the size of a whole sandwich in many other delis. The "side" salad allows you to go to the extensive salad bar for one trip. One trip to the salad bar is quite adequate, since the salad bowls are pretty big. Also included in the side salad are muffins, crackers, desserts, and very good soft ice cream. You get your own salad, and the sandwich is brought to your table by a server. There are many Jason's Deli's, and I have been to two of them and they are very similar.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Charles G
Bowie
“Deli-cious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I LOVE this deli. I had one unfortunate hair-in-my-spinach-wrap incident two years ago, but I've never been disappointed otherwise and they delivered a replacement for my trouble. Maybe I was hungry, because typically, that would be enough to keep me from within 10 miles of a place, but their tomato bisque, vegetarian French onion soup (most are made with beef stock), muffaletta and--dare I say--cheesecake won't let me hold a grudge.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank TravelingKey
College Park MD
“Excellent Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Having been here more than 25 times, I am happy to say I have never had a bad experience. Friendly service and good prices make this a must for locals and visitors.

• Visited December 2011