When on vacation with my family after numerous dining out, we decided to have a nice pizza and some appetizers at our cabin. My jaw dropped at seeing some of the closest places to us that had the nerve to charge almost $20 for a pizza and apps starting at $10! So after looking more and more I stumbled upon Pizza Roma. From the outside seems like just a rundown shopping center so I got nervous. The inside was tight and not the most pleasing to the eye but there were alot of calls coming in for deliveries and pickups so I figured it must be good. The menu is 90% pizza parlor with your steaks and subs etc. The other 10% is Indian cuisine which threw me off as I havent seen that kind of combination. However I ordered an XL pizza, wings, western fries, regular fries, and mozzarella sticks. All the apps were less the $6, the wings came with fries and were only $7 i believe, and the pizza was $11. The prices were great vs the tourist traps around. I will say the mozzarella sticks were your not so great microwavable variety you get at any grocery freezer. But the wings wer delicious and the pizza was some of the best I have had! Dont let the cover fool you, this place is one of the best around!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.