“Great Pizza at a Reasonable Price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 99 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Italian
Maple Shade, New Jersey, United States
“Great Pizza at a Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

When on vacation with my family after numerous dining out, we decided to have a nice pizza and some appetizers at our cabin. My jaw dropped at seeing some of the closest places to us that had the nerve to charge almost $20 for a pizza and apps starting at $10! So after looking more and more I stumbled upon Pizza Roma. From the outside seems like just a rundown shopping center so I got nervous. The inside was tight and not the most pleasing to the eye but there were alot of calls coming in for deliveries and pickups so I figured it must be good. The menu is 90% pizza parlor with your steaks and subs etc. The other 10% is Indian cuisine which threw me off as I havent seen that kind of combination. However I ordered an XL pizza, wings, western fries, regular fries, and mozzarella sticks. All the apps were less the $6, the wings came with fries and were only $7 i believe, and the pizza was $11. The prices were great vs the tourist traps around. I will say the mozzarella sticks were your not so great microwavable variety you get at any grocery freezer. But the wings wer delicious and the pizza was some of the best I have had! Dont let the cover fool you, this place is one of the best around!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

silver spring, md
“The very best sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My kids say there is no place better than Roma's to eat. They will even eat their days old, reheated sandwiches!
I like it not only b/c it tastes good, but is healthy to boot- the meat is cooked fresh on the spot without any added oil. Hold the mayo and put it on wheat and you won't have to break you're diet bank.
Pizza is also excellent (prob not healthy though...duh).

Be warned- it is a bit of a hole in the wall, but not bad for a $5 fresh meal.

• Visited May 2012