“Very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in College Park
Rhinebeck, New York, United States
“Very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can't say enough about how friendly and welcoming the staff are here. They even remembered me from my last visit. My son attends U of M so I will be staying here quite often. And a very short, lovely walk to the campus.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor above. It is really the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CICOLLEGEPARK, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to place your responses on Trip Advisor! We enjoyed you and your family. Let us know when your coming back to see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed here overnight as we had done a tour at the University of Maryland earlier in the day. The hotel staff, everywhere throughout the hotel, is very friendly and helpful. Darrius at the front desk was friendly and attentive to make sure we had everything we needed. They also made sure our rooms were next to each other as requested. The rooms were nice and clean as were the bathrooms. Breakfast was good with the only negative being the room was a bit small and can get overcrowded.

This is a great location for UMD and we also went to a Washington Nationals baseball game that night. Nationals Park and Washington, DC is only about 15-20 minutes from the hotel. We would not hesitate to stay here again. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CICOLLEGEPARK, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for going on Trip Advisor to post your warm comments! We are so thrilled you were accomodated and given the utmost guest service. Thank you again and be sure to let us know when you are coming back in the D.C. area.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was here for 3 days with my son and his family while waiting for the moving van to arrive with their stuff; the breakfast buffet was very nice, good variety, not just rolls and juice; the pool has a lifeguard on duty; when I went down with my granddaughters, we were the only ones at the pool, and the lifeguard got in with the girls (ages 7 & 9) and coached them on swimming for over 3 hours; (at first the younger one wouldn't even jump in without holding her nose!) Every staff member I met was polite and helpful; the room was clean and comfortable; my chief (frequently only) complaint when traveling is that hotel room beds are not comfortable, but that wasn't the case here, which was a nice surprise!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CICOLLEGEPARK, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Awesome review! Thank you for your tender comments. We pride ourselves on guest service and we are so proud it was delivered. Thank you! We hope to see you and your family soon.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is 25 min. from Washington DC, rooms are comfortable, excellent for the price. Traveling with kids The staff did the best to make us feel home for the 3 nights we stayed, thanks to STEPHEN guest service and the Lady manager, the cleaning lady at the 8th floor. The free breakfast was good , Linda, Nancy and Cathleen did an excellent job to keep up with refilling and cleanup.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us! We are so overjoyed you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I spent a total of almost two weeks at this hotel the staff was courteous, accomodating & friendly. We stayed in a double room for a week and added an extra room as a courtesy they provided us with two refrigerators as well as a microwave so we wouldn't have to keep going all the way to the lobby. My family was going through a rough patch with housing but we enjoyed ourselves and were able to relax while we tried to figure things out. It was clean & quiet the continental breakfast everyday helped save us money on food and it was good. Eggs, with sausage or bacon, bagels, English muffins, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, fruits, yogurts, juices, coffee, tea and we were able to make our own Belgian waffles. We were able to enjoy ourselves on those unbearable hot days in the pool & everyday at 3pm hot fresh baked cookies were available for the taking my children, husband & I enjoyed them too. They have laundry facilities for the guests as well as a fitness room I should have taken advantage of more often with all the eating we were doing. I would recommend to a friend I did recommend to a friend and her & her two sons enjoyed their stay also. All in all it was a GREAT time! I don't look forward to leaving tomorrow but I will be back very soon!

• Stayed August 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed our staff and accomodations. Thank you for all your kind words! Hope to see you and your family soon, even if ts just a Getaway.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Hopefully you are lucky enough to have Kesha check you in. After a very long and exhaustive trip from Boston, we were met with complete kindness and a smile. She pointed us in the right direction for a late dinner and "bakes" the best cookies.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your great comments.Congratulations on becoming a Terrapin at UMD! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and moving transition. Feel free to have all your friends and family stay with us.
College Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Comfort inn & suites has a very helpful and friendly staff! I had to move all of my college dorm items, from bead spreads, to mini fridges to food items, into the hotel room for one night and out to the dorms the next day! The front desk got my room ready early so that I had a place to store all of my luggage when I arrived before I had to make practice with a very good attitude! The next morning the complimentary breakfast was very good and we got even more help from the staff! They helped us carry all of our items into their van and gave us transportation to the dorms where they helped us unload everything too, free of charge! Staff member Darius was very very insistent on carrying everything for us and was very very helpful and nice! The Hotel made our complicated schedule seem a lot less stressful and really made the trip feel easy!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
CICOLLEGEPARK, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Allie C,

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We are glad you received above and beyond service. Hope to see you soon since you are a Terrapin now! Congrats.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!