“Did the job for the money” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Cockeysville

You added Ramada Limited Cockeysville to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Cockeysville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   10100 York Rd., I-83 North Exit 17, Cockeysville, MD 21030   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cockeysville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Danville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Hotel was in desperate need of and upgrade! Dingy, basic items need addressed! Plumbing old wallpaper peeling from walls, etc. Staff was not knowledgable for the internet. No access available gave me the toll free number for their technical support ?? Dah?? what does that do for me??? Location was convenient but that was about the only positive comment I can make.

Room Tip: There is no good tip for this hotel --- good tip - "stay somewhere else"
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Forest, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

You may be tempted by the low rate (as compared to others n area), but do NOT give in to temptation. This is, by far, the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. I booked it through the Ramada website or so I thought. When I checked in, I discovered it had been booked through Expedia and they had charged me for three rooms instead of one. Of course, the front desk dude couldn't refund my money so he gave me a # to call. To make up for my inconvenience, I was given a complimentary microwave and fridge. They complimented the cracks in the tub, the peeling wallpaper and the bugs crawling around the toilet.
I called the # and got a person in India (of course) who could not help me and gave me another number. The next person said it was NOT Expedia, it was Hotwire and he couldn't help me either (another Indian). Third person, when threatened with death, promised to refund the money but it would take 3- 7 business days. WTF? I am on vacation and now all my money is tied up with ExpediaWire?
2nd Day - Room not cleaned.
3rd Day - Room not cleaned by 2:00. When I called to complain about the day before, the desk clerk blamed me and then hung up on me. Outlet by sink does not work. Light on wall does not work.
Pool - Person in charge of pool is a pervy acting over-tanned guy in a Speedo who made my kids extremely uncomfortable by asking them tons of personal questions.
Air-conditioning does not work, but I am honestly afraid to call about anything else. There are no normal looking people staying at this hotel. Everyone looks like a cast member of a reality show set in the south. Or extras in "The Wire".
On the good side, we had an amazing view of the Chik-fi-A drive through.
Seriously - AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!

Room Tip: I guess you could ask for the rear side. That seems to be where all the really good drug dealers sta...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Clay, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband & I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Sierra (front desk) was very pleasant and manager was beyond helpful with things to do. The hotel itself is definitely an older hotel. Linens were older, but room was clean, however very dated & could use an upgrade. Room had a micro & refrig which wasn't listed on the amenities so it was a pleasant surprise & saved us some money. Complimentary breakfast was bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee, milk, juice- the usual. No hot items like eggs, bacon, etc. But again, saved us a little on the food budget. Definitely not the quality of a Holiday Inn or Marriott, but if you're looking to stay somewhere inexpensive, this would work. We were hardly in the hotel- only to sleep/shower, so didn't want to spend the money on a hotel we wouldn't be at more than 8 hours a night. Hotel is close to all major stores, Target, Walmart, Wegmans, many food places, 24 hr laundromat, Metro station- so convenience was good for the things we forgot. Overall, it wasn't a bad stay at all but if a little updating was put into it, it would be much nicer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Newtown PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I didn't like this place. The location is convenient, the staff friendly and the prices are low however. I wouldn't stay there again. Room was not very nice. Dingy and old, Linens were clean but the non smoking room had numerous cigarette burns in the bed cover.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Cockeysville? Share your experiences!