“Good stay - no problems” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.

Save Saved
You added Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B. to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7851 Malcolm Rd., Clinton, MD 20735   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Clinton
Richmond, Virginia
“Good stay - no problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

An overall good stay for the price. Check in was quick and easy. Service desk was pleasant and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. For the price, is was a very, very good stay. I would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our hotel. We have worked very hard trying to provide the best customer service we can to our guests and it means so much to us, when a guest takes the time to give us a great review. We hope to see you again soon..and again, thank you...

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with a small group of students. I must say for an Econo Lodge it was very nice. The rooms were great & comfortable. The kids enjoyed it and the staff was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We strive to make every guest experience a great one. We truly enjoy have groups stay with us and thank you for choosing our hotel for your group experience.
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was visiting a sick friend a local hospital and needed a place to stay. I can't express how nice my room was at this hotel. Modern design, very clean, and the mattress was so comfortable. The staff was so helpful and friendly and I got a great rate. I was informed that the hotel is under new management and are really trying to spread the word about the their renovations, so I thought by putting my opinion on here, it might help. I will stay here again because my friend will be in the hospital for a month or two.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Kathy,
Thank you so much for your great review, we really have worked so hard to make every guest experience a wonderful one. We are so pleased you liked our new renovated rooms. We hope to see you again soon...and again, thanks so much.
Mazatlan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a moderately priced hotel in the area, and is fairly basic in appearance and comfort. The staff is outstanding--willing to help with any problems. Parking was cloe to the building and well lighted.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The place was over priced.The hotel lacked a lot. The staff was awesome!!!!
They carried my stuff upstairs while rest of my crew were at work. Always happy to bring towels. They went out of their way to be helpful even got pans and dishes for the kitchenette.

• Stayed July 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is one of the least costly hotels in the area, and it shows. I found the staff to be borderline rude, the TV was fuzzy, (could not get ABC at all). If you can afford a better place I would recommend doing so.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I took a large group of students there for one night during a trip to DC. As I had several bad experiences with a few other places for the group stay, this hotel pleasantly surprised me. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The room equipped with microwave oven and refrigerator is clean and nice. The assistant manage who handled our case was able to offer us a reasonable group rate. The only shortcoming I found is the continental breakfast, which only has very limited choices.
Highly recommend it to the travelers who look for a decent place with reasonable price. We will definitely stay there for our next DC trip.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B.

Address: 7851 Malcolm Rd., Clinton, MD 20735
Location: United States > Maryland > Clinton
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Clinton
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clinton Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge Clinton

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Andrews A.F.B., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.