We were at Andrews for my husband's retirement and Charlotte, the manager, helped me with finding rooms for everyone. She met my needs and exceeded my expectations; we reserved multiple rooms for different nights and she worked it all out. The rooms are very clean and roomy, the workout facility is good and there is a nice outdoor seating area in the back. Breakfast is very good, there are snacks and drinks in the afternoon, cookies at night and coffee all day long! There is secure parking available in addition to the lot out front and the location is very convenient to Andrews AFB as well as I-95/495. Would stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn At Andrews Afb Hotel
- Comfort Inn At Andrews Afb Hotel Clinton
- Comfort Inn Clinton
- Clinton Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gold award property conveniently located off 495, just 12 miles from Washington DC. Minutes from Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, Prince Georges Equestrian Center/Show Place Arena and the National Mall and Parks. All rooms include free high speed internet, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryers, iron and ironing board. Start your day with our free hot breakfast. All guests have free access to our lobby computers to check email or print boarding passes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn at Andrews AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.