“I give this hotel Three stars!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
“I give this hotel Three stars!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I must say that I usually don't stay at Comfort Inn's because the quality hasn't been consistent in my experience. However, this hotel is the exception. I have stayed here 3-4 times and have always had a positive experience. My room was always clean and well maintained. The breakfast wasn't too bad either. Will return to it when in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The staff is the star of this hotel. They are professional and courteous. The proximity to Andrews was also a huge draw. The rooms are clean and very nice. I stayed for over a month for work and could not have been happier. The dinner on certain days is a bonus.

• Stayed January 2013
richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a perfect location, less than 2 minutes from Andrews AFB, easy access to 495, downtown dc and metro. The time I entered the hotel, I was greeted with smiling faces and warm cookies, the staff went over and beyond catering to my needs. They have afternoon socials, giving you a variety to choose from. The waffles are great , and they even serve bacon and eggs . The rooms are spotless, and the beds are beyond comfortable. I’ve stayed with this Comfort Inn many times, and with each visit they find new ways to surprise me. I recommend this hotel to all my family ,friends and co- workers when visiting the D.C area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Extremely friendly front desk staff here although the maids took some warming up to after a day or two. The semi-gated parking was nice. The walls were a bit dirty, I'm not going to say what I think I saw that had been smeared upon mine. Dead crushed bugs in the corners and near the front door were a bit unsettling too. Perfect access to the freeway.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

So...third time here at the Comfort Inn....we've decided we really like staying here....They have a nice breakfast and even put out food (and a glass of wine!) for dinner. The staff is really friendly, and they go out of their way to make you feel at home and welcome. The rooms are clean...never had had a problem with noise or anything...They just really work hard at providing a nice place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

That a pleasant surprise. The location allows for easy access to DC attractions. The staff us extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms are clean and contemporary, the gym has free weights, a universal machine, and tread mills, they have a happy hour, and a fantastic breakfast. Again, the staff makes this place, along with fresh baked cookies! Will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed April 2012
Commack, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

They say that a good staff begins with the management. I believe that's true, and Charlotte at the Comfort Inn at Andrews AFB is an exceptional human being and manager. Her staff is just delightful.

My son stayed at this location for an extended period of time. He said the staff was caring and friendly, and when my husband and I visited him and stayed there we were happy for our experience, and even more, for our son's. The facility is clean, warm, friendly and there was always a hot cup of coffee and a warm smile for us. We plan to stay at this location again when we visit Washington, DC, which we hope will be soon.

Exceptional! Stay there and commute to your destination if need be. You won't be sorry!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn at Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!