1. Ritzy shops if you like to overpay for clothing, food and accessories
2. Convenient parking ($15 per nite)
3. Bellman is very helpful. We called him Mr. Deeds
4. Fast free wi-fi
1. Booked room using points. I was told upon arrival, I could not use points to book a suite.
2. No hotel shuttle. So, disabled and elderly persons are forced to pay for taxi, if they can't make it 3 blocks to the Metro.
3. Shower has no water pressure! I'm sure they sell this as a water saving feature. But if it takes you 10 minutes to rinse off, I'm not sure you are actually conserving water.
4. Very small rooms
5. Very Expensive - Very basic-basic stay and one of the most expensive Courtyard Marriott hotels in the D.C. area
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Chevy Chase Hotel Chevy Chase
- Holiday Inn Chevy Chase
- Chevy Chase Holiday Inn