“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cheverly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Me and my family have stayed here several times due to medical reasons. The staff is amazing! Very friendly, understanding and great to make sure all needs are met! The managers are outstanding individuals and treat you as though you are part of their family rather than just a guest! I absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in this area! I have to travel frequently to MD for medical reasons and I will go no where else to stay! I am an official HoJo team member!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sarah G, Manager at Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest; Welcome to the Team HoJo! We are delighted to have you and your family with us and appreciate you choosing to stay at Howard Johnson Washington DC North. We are very pleased to see that we far exceed your expectations each time you are in town and we are happy that you selected our hotel to be your home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we'll see you soon.
Montross, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was just a recent customer of Howard Johnson in Cheverly, MD.,and I just want to commend the workers at the hotel.They really make staying at a Hotel a joy instead of a pain. The rooms are clean and spacious. Housekeeping is on top of keeping everything nice and clean Front Desk staff is one of the best I had encountered. I travel all over for work and they really made a difference in my work week. They are polite and efficient. I really enjoyed my stay at Howard Johnson. I was there for 3 1/2 months, so I really got a chance to see how all of the employees are committed to their work. (I never leave reviews) but I just wanted to share my experience with other potential contracted worker in that area. Thanks, Carl and all of the Howard Johnson Staff. Sincerely, W. Bryan

Room Tip: Room********** 216
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest; Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay with us. We strive to always go above and beyond and anticipate our guests needs before they ask. We are pleased that we exceeded your expectation and we are humbled by all the kind things you said as we were simply doing what we do best- treating others as we want to be treated. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest while in town for work and thank you for allowing the Howard Johnson Washington DC North to be your home away from home for so long. We will pass the compliments along to Carl, housekeeping and the rest of the staff. Please come back and see us again.

Been to Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway

Address: 5811 Annapolis Road/I-295, Cheverly, MD 20784
Location: United States > Maryland > Cheverly
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cheverly
Hotel Class:3 star — Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway 3*
Welcome to Howard Johnson Inn Washington DC North / BW Parkway hotel, located just off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway near Interstate 95. Our Cheverly hotel near University of Maryland College Park offers the comforts and conveniences you expect at a reliable value. Start your morning with a smile and help yourself to free Rise & Dine continental breakfast with hot items. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi Internet access, on-site fitness center, business facilities, in-room refrigerators, 24-hour front desk, shuttle service and free large-vehicle parking. Join us at Fratelli's Italian Restaurant on-site at our Cheverly hotel for a tasty meal at your convenience. Let our free shuttle service escort you to and from the D.C. Metro Cheverly Station and Prince George's Hospital Center. Our hotel in Cheverly features a lobby business center with copy and fax service. We also offer meeting and banquet facilities for your next event. Our Cheverly hotel is only a 20-minute drive from downtown Washington, DC. Make sure to see iconic landmarks like Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and the White House. Pay respects to those who served the country at Vietnam Memorial and World War II Memorial. Take the family to Six Flags America, or learn something exciting at Smithsonian Institute. Sports fan will appreciate our close proximity to the local venues including, FedEx Field to watch a Washington Redskins football game, RFK Stadium to watch D.C. United play soccer, or Verizon Center for a Wizards basketball game. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Washington Dc North/Bw Parkway Hotel Cheverly
Howard Johnson Cheverly
Cheverly Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Washington DC North/BW Parkway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.