“Great Sunday Brunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stopped here on the way back from Delmarva, Nice roads to get here and great food. Chef was a great guy even came out to say hello when he found out we were from the Philly area. I didn't indulge but they had a big bloody mary bar setup food was very very good and decent prices.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Good soup!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had a delicious chicken cocunut soup but the baked brie was not hot enough to be melting which was a disppointment.

Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good For Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The drinks were half price at Happy Hour, good value. Very friendly bartenders and staff. Met a few of the local folks at the bar and had a great conversation with them about the restoration of homes in town. Very interesting history of the town. The restaurant has nice outdoor seating and a cozy intimate bar. Very friendly town! (We didn't eat here, so I don't know how the food is)

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crownsville
“Not as good as last time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I took one of my Sales Reps to have dinner and we had eaten there before in 2012. Both of us had high expectations, since the first time as great. We both agreed that the place had changes everything from the bread to the menu. I had the pate (excellant) and my friend had house salad very boring. My Rep had the duck (no small plate for the duck) and I had the scallops they were very good, just not as good as last time.

For the price not sure I would go back, since this area has excellent places to eat.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, PA
“Wonderful place for cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This classic hotel in the middle of Chestertown is a must see while in town. We have never dined there, but we've been in for cocktails. Beatiful. classic hotel, friendly staff.

Visited July 2012