“A must when in Chestertown” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia
“A must when in Chestertown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great food, great staff, the owner Chuck who we enjoyed a long conversation with at our table, the visit by the chef, our server, Eric was superb and Beth the host was excellent as well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Located behind Subway, it's not real impressive from the outside. But inside was a great surprise. We had the shrimp and grits and crab Mac and cheese. Both were excellent. The homemade bread and dipping sauce were great too. We didn't leave room for dessert which is a shame since they are all made in-house. We would definitely go back there and highly recommend!

Connecticut
“Crabby crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Crab cakes were excellent, baked and virtually all crab. Not sure why they serve it with a large serving of rice - it was not visually appealing. Thai calamari wasn't very Thai, your basic calamari with a sweet sauce on the side. Shrimp with grits was watery, wouldn't order again. Service was good until check time, after which we became invisible to the server. Gave it 4 stars for the crab cakes and a good menu.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food and excellent home made desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It's tucked behind a Subway and we almost missed it, but glad we didn't. Small, cozy atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Our family enjoyed burgers, oysters and a roast beef sandwich. All very, very good, but the home made key lime pie was excellent.

Bethesda, MD
“Could Have Been A Lot Better - Probably Is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

As tourists in the area we went to this Bistro for lunch. We both ordered hamburgers (their specialty). My husband ordered is rare and I ordered mine medium. Mine came raw in the middle (and so did his but he was being "manly" about it). I sent mine back. The waitress took it and brought back my fries for me to eat while I waited. The burger came back better cooked and really tasted good the second time. By then I had no fries or they would have been cold. The service was friendly and efficient but there was no apology. Because the burger ended up pretty good, I wouldn't say" don't go there". I might even have given them another try if I was in the area.