“A brief visit to baltimore” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Baltimore West

You added Ramada Limited Baltimore West to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Baltimore West
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6422 Baltimore National Parkway, Catonsville, MD 21228 (Formerly Knights Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Catonsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Smithfield, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Ramada numerous times while in the Baltimore area. It's clost to a TT and a Bob Evans, two of my favorite comfort places to dine while in the area.

I've stayed there because it's convenient to the beltway, involves no downtown parking nightmare at night, seems safe enough, and is downright cheap! My room this time, paid weeks in advance on line was $51 plus tax, taking it to about $58 per night. I don't expect a lot for that amount. A clean room with a comfortable bed and some peace and quiet.

I got all of that, including this most recent visit. But they could never make my pass card work for my room and finally had to move me to another room. That was a bit more of a hassle as it was a second floor room. Once in the room, I noted that there were no tissues, so I had to trek to the front desk. The clerk was not there ... probably trying to help someone else get into their room.

The next evening when I returned to the room for the evening, the pass card would not work again. The clerk had to recode it. I suppose they only coded me in for one of the two nights I paid for. An inconvenience only, but you'd think they would pay more attention to detail.

But the USA Today is free. They have a complimentary continental breakfast ... but I'll be at Bob Evans down the street.

Nice people. They just need to pay more attention to detail!

Room Tip: First floor is easier to access, especially if you have much to carry.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sioux City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was the worst stay in a hotel I have ever had. First night was very noisy as we arrived late from our late flight in from Reagan airport, was very noisy from visitors outside the establishment who were frequenting other guests.
Our second evening we were confronted by ladies who were at the time selli g themselves to us. And we are from a small town in Iowa was very alarmed. As we walked to our car the next morning we were once confronted again by 2 different professional women advancing sexual and in appropriate verbiage to my 18 year old son. As they continue used to walk down the outside of the motel walkway we were stopped by a police officer and were momentarily detained for proper ID for alledged solicitation of prostitution. That was our last night as we went to another hotel where we could feel safe. Front desk was notified as well and having a do not disturb sign on the door does not work as one of the employees entered our room. I was not very pleased with this establishment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

There were rodents in our room along with other problems (wet floor and had to change rooms, dirty bathroom) My girlfriend heard rustling in the trashcan and saw a mouse run across the border of the room. We decided not to stay the second night because of the infestation problem. This has been undeniably the most inconvenient stay I've ever experienced and I've demanded that my money be refunded for these uncharacteristically unsanitary standards!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Ramada Limited Baltimore West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Baltimore West

Address: 6422 Baltimore National Parkway, Catonsville, MD 21228 (Formerly Knights Inn)
Location: United States > Maryland > Catonsville
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Catonsville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Baltimore West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Baltimore West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
Baltimore Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Baltimore West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.