“Always good, fast, friendly and caring” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 99 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Always good, fast, friendly and caring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Where else does a fast food restaurant have the manager come around to check on your meal, offer to refill a soda or give you a coupon to make things right? They just added a second drive-thru lane to speed up the traffic. It is jammed because the food and service is great. Don't let the long line discourage you. It moves as quickly as possible. Great play space for the kids, too.

Visited October 2012

“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a very frequent visitor at Chick Fil A. This particular one I visited a few times. I ordered from the drive thru and inside. They are the only fast food restaurant with excellent customer service. Each time I visited, I was never ever disappointed. The food is always fresh and very tasty. I don't care how full I am, if you ask" do I want some Chick Fil A". I will say yes lol. I absolutely love their food. Customer service is #1 and that is what keeps me coming back for more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Upscale fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I visited this Chik-Fil-A several times and never had a bad experience. The drive thru is always crowded so going in can be quicker if you are in a rush.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sometimes the breading tastes too salty to me - and I love salt!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

Sometimes the breading tastes too salty to me - and I love salt!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Who DOESN"T love Chick-Fil-A? And I don't even eat chicken. I like their Iced Tea, though. Gabrielle likes their...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

Who DOESN"T love Chick-Fil-A? And I don't even eat chicken. I like their Iced Tea, though. Gabrielle likes their chicken, and their milkshakes.