“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I am a very frequent visitor at Chick Fil A. This particular one I visited a few times. I ordered from the drive thru and inside. They are the only fast food restaurant with excellent customer service. Each time I visited, I was never ever disappointed. The food is always fresh and very tasty. I don't care how full I am, if you ask" do I want some Chick Fil A". I will say yes lol. I absolutely love their food. Customer service is #1 and that is what keeps me coming back for more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Baltimore, Maryland
“Upscale fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

I visited this Chik-Fil-A several times and never had a bad experience. The drive thru is always crowded so going in can be quicker if you are in a rush.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sometimes the breading tastes too salty to me - and I love salt!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

Sometimes the breading tastes too salty to me - and I love salt!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Who DOESN"T love Chick-Fil-A? And I don't even eat chicken. I like their Iced Tea, though. Gabrielle likes their...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

Who DOESN"T love Chick-Fil-A? And I don't even eat chicken. I like their Iced Tea, though. Gabrielle likes their chicken, and their milkshakes.